Why pay rent when you can own your own home for less?
Here are some advantages to owning your house:
- It’s YOURS! It’s nice to have the ability to do whatever you want to your house without getting consent from a landlord. And this is a great thing, because you can make the value of your house go up even if you do little things like paint the house. Also, just simply being able to say, this is MY home, I own it. Pride in owing a home is a great thing to have.
- There are also many tax cuts you get if you own your own home. You get to deduct the years interest paid and your property tax. This is one of the best perks of having your own home.
- It can actually cost less than renting an apartment! You can save monthly by hundreds of dollars. Also, if you are able to get a fixed-rate mortgage, then the payment will stay consistent monthly throughout the lifetime of the loan.
- It can really help improve your credit rating. Owning a home is one of the best investments, and It looks good on your credit.
- You can have something to pass on to your kids. Some houses stay in the family for generations.
Up to $10,000 off any in stock home! 780-532-9495 or 780-539-0660 or Toll Free: 1-800-661-9637, www.manufacturedhomesofalberta.ca.